San Beda has a new website!
Like woah. I saw a post in facebook that Beda has updated their website (and put our section’s Math Class pic in the header) so I HAD to check it out.
Look at that! It’s Ms. Non and IV-2 (yes, my section) :( I’m seriously missing Beda :(
- I miss the canteen that serves the same food every day
- I miss the Revel Bar :(
- I miss that mascot na parang ewan (the one sa fried ice cream) was is Miguelito?
- I miss the Inner Circle :( Yung pancitan na ginagawa naming hangout after classes
- I miss the museum (isa pa tong hangout namin pag naiinitan kami)
- I miss the CCTV cams sa museum and yung guard na kamukha nung isang ex-PBB housemate
- I miss yung mga hangout places namin :( In front of St. Maur; yung tree near the grade school library; yung place na malapit sa elevator sa 2nd floor ng town
- I miss Sr. Bajo’s corny jokes (I can’t believe I just wrote that)
- I miss quoting teachers, being random, laughing, doing crazy stuff, “honest mode”, going to 7-11 & town with Magger, Nikka, Rosa, EJ, Alecx & Raj :(
- I miss the old building.
- I miss Sr. Calsado. NAKO FAVORITE KO SIYA EH! Since second year, LAGING MASAYA KLASE DITO
- I miss Sr. Magalong (a.k.a. Sr. Long or Sr. OLA). Siya lagi naming kinakausap ng Spanish eh
- I miss all our teachers. Kahit na yung iba eh parang may galit samin (ahahaha), miss ko parin sila
I still have a lot more to do so to sum it all up…
- I miss IV-2. I miss my busmates. I miss my friends. I miss San Beda.
tags: personal. hslife. imiss. San Beda Alabang.